** Shipping cost requried **
• Contains 25 mg Choline per serving for healthy brain development
• Made with whole grain corn
• 60% less sodium than the leading toddler cheese snack
Organic whole grain yellow corn, organic canola oil, organic cheddar cheese (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), organic carrots (carrots, maltodextrin, sunflower lecithin), vitamins & minerals: tricalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), ferric orthophosphate (iron), sea salt, cholicalciferol (vitamin d3), niacinamide (niacin), zinc oxide (zinc), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin b5), pyridoxine hcl (vitamin b6), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), cyanocobolamin (vitamin b12), folic acid (folate).
• NO SOY
• NO GLUTEN
• NO WHEAT
• CONTAIN DAIRY
Why HAPPY MUNCHIES
• Organic goodness : All HappyFamily™ products are always USDA-certified organic.
• Lower sodium : 60% less sodium than the leading toddler cheese snack.
• Green packaging : The container is made from 62% post recycled content.
• No pesticides : We support organic farming. No chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
• Recommended & developed by : Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician & co-author of The Baby Book.
• Made by : HappyFamily™ - always the best for baby and toddler. A socially responsible company. Be healthy, GET HAPPY!
• Free of chemical preservatives, artificial dyes, colours and flavourings.
• Won MACT Excellence Award
When is your child ready for HAPPYMUNCHIES?
HAPPYFAMILY develops only the very best for your child. You will know that your child is ready to try munchies when they can do the following:
1. Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor
2. Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
3. Use their jaws to mash food with gums
4. Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
MADE IN USA